- Hiring hub
- Submit vacancy
- Career advice
- CV Information
- Employment advice
- Career advice from our recruitment specialists
- Interview Advice
- About us
Software Systems engineer
Software Development, Systems engineering applied to Application programming, DevOps and
Key Performance Area: Software Application Development and Automation
- Be able to develop lightweight software applications to support network automation, application deployment, business efficiency, customer service delivery and IT operations.
- Integrate software development activities with a focus on the dev-ops framework based on CI/CD lifecycle.
- Software systems and automate the operations and interfaces between these systems.
Continuous Integration - Continuous delivery -Core Tasks:
- Be involved in the first 4 stages of the 7element dev-ops lifecycle, which entail: build, test, package and provision of software applications and platforms.
- Implement automated deployment of software and development environments using the following technologies:
- Python & Django
Key Performance Area: Systems Engineering
- Be technical lead for information systems Portals and BSS stacks.
- Manage the project delivery process, which entails:
- Be system owner for specific systems and overseeing the full-stack operations of those systems.
- Translating business requirements to technical requirements.
- Maintaining and developing enterprise architecture.
- Managing project delivery and consultant/vendor outputs.
Implement governance and compliance standards within the DevOps environment (ITIL, eTOM, TMForum).
Ensure data synchronization & stability between all DevOps environment.
Key Performance Area: Documentation
- Be able to maintain, compile and translate technical documentation such as functional requirement specifications, business requirement specifications, interface control documents, architecture definitions, acceptance testing specifications and requests for proposals.
- Understanding of general IT documentation best practices such as ITIL.
- Preferably University Bachelor's degree.
- BTech, MTech, IT, Computer Science, Computer/Electrical Engineering
- Software development
- Object Oriented programming
- Dev Ops
- Basic IP MPLS knowledge
- Engineering Documentation
- Git Version Control
- Agile, SCRUM
Networkers acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment and employment business for the supply of temporary workers and is part of Gattaca Plc.
Gattaca Plc provides support services to Networkers and may assist with processing your application.
Popular fields of work
- Telecommunications jobs in Germany
Why is the telecommunications market booming in Germany? And what job opportunities are available for the global telco...
- Why microservices are getting bigger
Find out how microservices compare to monolith applications and what this means for the development skills employers are loo...
Top in Development
- 6 skills that could boost your .NET developer salary
Learning new skills and obtaining certifications can have a significant impact on your annual income. Find out how can...
- How to attract the best developers to your permanent jobs
With businesses looking to reduce their reliance on a contract workforce, Rupert Ronca looks at how businesses can attract d...