- Hiring hub
- Submit vacancy
- Career advice
- CV Information
- Employment advice
- Career advice from our recruitment specialists
- Interview Advice
- About us
Our client, a leading ISP based in Cape Town is looking to hire an exceptional Sales Manager with relevant ICT background of Fibre Optics (submarine & backhaul).
Detailed Job description:
Key Responsibility: Sales Leadership and Management
- Manage all internal practices and processes for sales execution, managing regions and accounts (e.g. regional strategy, account strategy, demand planning, sales process implementation etc.)
- Responsible and accountable for delivery of sales revenue per the annual budget and 5-year plan for the region
- Define and agree sales targets with the aim to increase market share
- Provide specific sales goals for the sales team and specific accounts
- Evaluate the sales region and the sales resource performance on a regular basis
- Develop strategic and tactical goals
- Ensure that sales resources have enough and up-to-date information and work efficiently
- Sales Leadership & Management, Sales Planning, Targeting Setting, Pipeline Management, Customer Relationship Management
- Marketing, Promotions and Events with the assistance of the marketing team
- Business Planning & Finance Management
- General Administrative Management
List Key skills / Key words:
- ICT business (Fibre Optics: submarine & backhaul etc.)
- Negotiation skills
- Financial awareness
- People management
- Networking skills
- High EQ, business planning with appropriate tools (Salesforce.com for CRM, Excel business cases)
- Firm understanding of commercial negotiation and contract drafting
- Professional Memberships:
- Any ICT or Engineering membership would be beneficial.
Networkers acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment and employment business for the supply of temporary workers and is part of Gattaca Plc.
Gattaca Plc provides support services to Networkers and may assist with processing your application.
Popular fields of work
Top in Cloud Infrastructure
- 6 skills that could boost your .NET developer salary
Learning new skills and obtaining certifications can have a significant impact on your annual income. Find out how can...
- Video: Diving into diversity with Toronto’s top women in tech
Networkers brings you career advice from some of the top women in tech following our recent event in Toronto.