- Hiring hub
- Submit vacancy
- Career advice
- CV Information
- Employment advice
- Career advice from our recruitment specialists
- Interview advice
- About us
A leading client of mine based in central London requires a Data warehouse ETL developer to build new data marts and update existing data marts.
A leading client of mine based in central London requires a Data warehouse Informatica ETL developer to build new data marts and update existing data marts. The Data Warehouse is delivered using Cognos on Oracle, with informatica as the data integration layer.
- Extracting data from various sources (APIs, CSV, Oracle, SQL Server), transforming and merging the data and loading into Oracle DB.
- Understanding technical implications of features and how to break down into stories that adhere to the INVEST principles: Independent, Negotiable, Valuable, Estimable, Small, Testable
- Design and develop new ETL/Data Integration processes
- Adhere to defined standards for all developed components
- Test and implement new ETL/Data Integration processes
- A minimum of 7 years' experience in Data Warehouse development, implementation and support
- Extensive hands on experience of Informatica 9 or 10.
- Direct experience of Oracle PL/SQL
- Good understanding of Kimball methodology / star schema design
- Experience of Informatica's Metadata Manager an advantage
- Understanding of XML, SOAP, use of services and Real Time functionality within Informatica suite.
- Integrating with APIs (XML and JSON)
If you are an experienced BI professional with Informatica experience, please get in touch.
Networkers acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment and employment business for the supply of temporary workers and is part of Gattaca Plc.
Gattaca Plc provides support services to Networkers and may assist with processing your application.
You can not apply for this job as its status is Closed.