- Hiring hub
- Submit vacancy
- Career advice
- CV Information
- Employment advice
- Career advice from our recruitment specialists
- Interview advice
- About us
Senior Data Warehouse Engineer
A client of mine are on the lookout for a Senior Data Warehouse/ETL Engineer to support their data sience and data engineering teams.
A client of mine are on the lookout for a Senior Data Warehouse/ETL Engineer with Talend experience to support their data science and data engineering teams with designing and creating the new data warehouse and all related extraction, transformation and load of data function in the company. The ideal candidate is adept at data modelling, analysing and digesting what a business wants to accomplish with its data, and design the best possible ETL process using Talend around those goals. They must have a broad technical knowledge, with a good set of communication skills and an analytical mind.
- Ability to work independently to complete project activities.
- Ability to implement solutions and identify operational issues
- Determining Data storage needs
- Design and create a data warehouse and data marts
- Executing ETL performance tuning and data integration maintenance
- 5-7 years of experience as a database administrator and ETL engineer
- Talend ETL experience
- Excellent understanding of ANSI SQL standards
- Coding knowledge and experience with several languages: Python, or Java
- 5 years of experience with Postgres or MySQL
If you are a senior Data Warehouse/ETL Engineer with Talend experience looking for a new opportunity, please get in touch as soon as possible.
Networkers acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment and employment business for the supply of temporary workers and is part of Gattaca Plc.
Gattaca Plc provides support services to Networkers and may assist with processing your application.