- Hiring hub
- Submit vacancy
- Career advice
- CV Information
- Employment advice
- Career advice from our recruitment specialists
- Interview advice
- About us
Dynamics CRM Developer
My client require a Dynamics CRM Developer to assist an in-house team develop a new DYnamics 365 system.
My client a leader in their field require a Dynamics CRM Developer to assist an in-house team develop a new Dynamics 365 system as well as maintain and support legacy on premise CRM systems. The successful candidate will have strong experience working with Dynamics 365 latest version and some experience of older on premise versions.
- Good understanding of SQL
- Knowledge of Microsoft .Net Development using C#
- API Integration, Azure Development, CI/CD Pipelines and Test Automation experience an advantage.
- Ability to work as part of a SCRUM team in an Agile environment
- Clear verbal and written communication skills
If you are a strong Dynamics CRM Developer looking for a new opportunity with a leading financial services organisation. Please get in touch.
Networkers acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment and employment business for the supply of temporary workers and is part of Gattaca Plc.
Gattaca Plc provides support services to Networkers and may assist with processing your application.