- Hiring hub
- Submit vacancy
- Career advice
- CV Information
- Employment advice
- Career advice from our recruitment specialists
- Interview advice
- About us
Solution Architect - Customer Network Support
We are now looking for a Customer Network Support Solution Architect that will deliver support services to our clients.
Solution Architect - Customer Network Support Johannesburg
3 months (with possibility to extend)
You will be part of a Solution team and together you will identify business leads and promote our products and services to secure add on sales. This will require detailed customer networks knowledge and knowledge of the customer strategies.
As a Solution Architect in CS domain, you will enable efficient service delivery of contracted customer support services by driving the Customer Support Request within our support organization. You will also take active part of the Emergency Handling support.
The Solution Architect is responsible for
- Customer support request handling (CSR)
- Developing and maintaining relationships
- Identifying new business opportunities
- Analyze problems and identify suitable solutions to these problems
- E2E Field responsibility and Solution ownership
- Working with assigned CSRs, using support tools and according to global support processes and procedures.
- Actively engage in communication with other engineers for the purpose of knowledge sharing etc
- Working with CSR assigned, while using KCS or tools specified in the global processes and procedures.
- If the CSR cannot be answered/solved within the time limit, escalate the CSR to other competence units.
- Evaluation of answers and solutions received from other competence units such as GSD, PLM and Design organization to verify that the answer/ solution will clear the problem reported by the customer.
- In the line of supporting our products, identify possible improvements to the products that will make them more maintainable and user friendly. Document these possible improvements in Requirement Specifications as input to the design of new generations of the products.
- Notification of process problems and irregularities to the responsible management.
- Registration of new known solutions and updating of existing known solutions based on the answers / solutions developed within own Line-organization or received from elsewhere.
- Produce technical aids, guides as service documentation. Generate maintenance bulletins and hazard warnings.
- Monitoring the CSR while an answer/solution is created.
- BS or MS in telecommunication or IT.
- Min 8-10 years of field experience.
- Previous work experience at support or integration (Packet Core Systems).
- Excellent knowledge of packet core architecture (3G, EPC)
- Excellent knowledge of packet core hardware (GGSN, SGSN-MME, PGW/SGW, SAPC/PCRF)
- Good knowledge of UNIX/LINUX
- Good knowledge of Juniper
- Excellent IP knowledge (Proven External Certifications are plus)
- Excellent troubleshooting and fault-finding skills
- Good knowledge of call flow scenarios (session & mobility management)
- Experience of hardware and software installations and upgrades
- Experience in working on FOA/POC
- PROPS-C, or similar
- Strong problem-solving skills and analytical ability.
- Ability to work under stressful situations, meet tight deadlines and deliver services with high quality
- Ability to lead and motivate others and work in a team environment.
- Excellent communication skills in order to be able to participate and drive customer meetings.
- Strong consulting skills.
- Understanding Business Objects.
Networkers acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment and employment business for the supply of temporary workers and is part of Gattaca Plc.
Gattaca Plc provides support services to Networkers and may assist with processing your application.
You can not apply for this job as its status is Closed.