- About us
- Career advice
- CV Information
- Employment advice
- Interview Advice
- Work for us
Technical Support Analyst - Team Lead (WMS)
Act as a technical interface to End Users, Implementation Partners, and Prospective customers. The TSA-TL manages the overall incident queue and responsible for meeting the company's support SLA.
- Experience in a Lead Customer Service or Lead Product Service Role
- Excellent spoken and written English with exceptional telephone etiquette.
- Good conversational skills encouraging a high level of trust from the team members/customers/partners etc.
- Self-organised and very motivated to meet deadlines and exceed customer expectations.
- Contribute ideas and take initiative to make our business world class.
- Technically minded with experience using CRM and software accounting/ERP systems
- Be a fast learner, being able to explain the functions & workflows process of our products to end users
- Crystal Reports / Report Writing skills an advantage, SQL Server experience highly regarded
- Experience with MS Access/MS Excel a requirement
Primary duties include;
- Internal Systems Support and Team Administration
- Stong Team Lead with overall responsibility to ensure that trouble-tickets are attended to and resolved in a timely mannner by the team, keeping on top of all escalations
- TSA-TL is responsible for the coordination of the Technical Support Team to ensure all teammembers follow company procedure, meet Service Level Agreements, and maintain a high level of customer satisfaction.
- Manage the support incident queue, allocate issues to individual team members based on skills required, urgency of issue, and communicate status of individual incidents and incident load to all stakeholders (customers and management)
- Scheduling or resources in a collaborative manner to ensure adequate TSA skills coverage to meet and exceed SLA delivery.
- Ensure the Technical Support are kept up-to-date with required technical skills, company procedures and policies, product information on changes, new features, or known issues that impact the User Experience.
- Provide reports on Team productivity (KPI's) and SLA compliance to Management and if necessary plans to address short comings should they arise.
- Manage the Weekly TSA team meeting in accordance with the meeting procedures and escalate issues are required.
If you're interested / suitable, please forward your CV with clear details of your availability / notice period.
Networkers acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment and employment business for the supply of temporary workers and is part of Gattaca Plc.
Gattaca Plc provides support services to Networkers and may assist with processing your application.
Popular fields of work
- How to start a SAP career
SAP specialists come from a range of backgrounds including accountancy, HR and international trade. With so many routes into...
Top in ERP
- Video: Diving into diversity with Toronto’s top women in tech
Networkers brings you career advice from some of the top women in tech following our recent event in Toronto.
- Why SAP consultants should learn S/4 HANA
S/4 HANA is SAP’s next generation business suite, but why should SAP consultants learn more about it? Matt Zitouni, ERP spec...