- Hiring hub
- Submit vacancy
- Career advice
- CV Information
- Employment advice
- Career advice from our recruitment specialists
- Interview Advice
- About us
Head of Finance
Head of Finance leads all accounting operations for the company.
Responsible for accounting, accounts payable, reporting and finance administration. Ensuring that reported results comply with generally accepted accounting principles and audit management.
Responsibilities include production of financial reports; maintenance of accounting records; processing of financial transactions and administration.
Provide management to finance and accounting areas of the Company.
Provide financial insights to help make better decisions to improve results.
Maintain system of accounts and keep books and records on all transactions and assets.
Prepare and analyse accurate monthly financial and management reports.
Maintain control of general ledger, accounts payable, expense reports, billing and payroll.
Prepare ad hoc financial scenarios as requested.
Knowledge and skills:
- CA (SA)
- 5 years post qualification experience with at least 3 years in a senior finance role.
- Experience Private sector JSE exposure essential.
- Demonstrated understanding of finance policies, principles and trends.
- IFRS knowledge and a familiarity with asset accounting requirements.
- Previous experience of FMIS systems.
- Leadership experience that is able to inspire and engage team.
Qualified CA (SA); JSE; IFRS; FMIS systems; financial statements; GAAP
Networkers acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment and employment business for the supply of temporary workers and is part of Gattaca Plc.
Gattaca Plc provides support services to Networkers and may assist with processing your application.