- Hiring hub
- Submit vacancy
- Career advice
- CV Information
- Employment advice
- Career advice from our recruitment specialists
- Interview Advice
- About us
Currently recruiting a Solution Architect who will be responsible for developing and deploying commercially viable end-to-end technical communication service solutions.
You will also be accountable for providing profitable business by translating customer needs and technology opportunities into detailed technical offering, solutions and proposals.
Solution Architect working for a global leading provider of communications technology and services.
Responsibilities within this role
- Drive end-to-end technical solutions with clients
- Analyse customer technology and participate in risk analysis
- Work with team on potential activities and solutions
- Develop technical presentations and proposals to customers
- Lead the Deployment (Design, Integration) of Solutions
- Configure And integrate Multimedia System solution & networks
- Provide feedback to R&D
- Participate in knowledge transfer, documentation, and information sharing
- Stay updated on new technologies and share information about solutions
- Minimum qualification of Bachelor of Engineering (M.Sc. preferred)
- At least 5 - 7 years working in System Integration and Design
- Primary expertise in IP Multimedia Subsystem-IMS and Virtualization, secondary expertise in Core Circuit Switch - Core CS or User Data Management
- Experience in design and Integration of IMS and Core CS Solutions, with Mandatory Hands-on experience
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills
- Must show very good team player skills
Additional Beneficial skills
- Knowledge of PostgreSQL and bucardo
- Knowledge of web services in general (SOAP and REST API)
- Experience in VMWARE/ and/or RHOSP
- Solution Architect; analyzing, designing, devoloping solutions, end to end technical solutions, system integration & design, Multimedia Core Network Subsystem (IMS) and virtualization.
Networkers acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment and employment business for the supply of temporary workers and is part of Gattaca Plc.
Gattaca Plc provides support services to Networkers and may assist with processing your application.