- Hiring hub
- Submit vacancy
- Career advice
- CV Information
- Employment advice
- Career advice from our recruitment specialists
- Interview Advice
- About us
FMCG Product Manager
Develop plans and execute projects to support both the short and long-term marketing strategy for a dedicated brand portfolio.
- Completed relevant Bachelor / Master Degree or equivalent
- 2-3 + years of brand marketing experience within a FMCG company
- Team player with drive and effective communication skills who is willing to learn and grow into a senior position
- Very good analytical, logical and conceptual capabilities
- Fluent in English (written and spoken)
Detailed Job description:
- Brand planning and execution in conjunction with line manager
- Translate international guidelines into a local strategy and develop 3+ year marketing vision and plan for your dedicated brand portfolio.
- Develop, implement and monitor strong (and smart) plans and create excitement around the brands.
- Do trade visits and conduct consumer research as needed to build consumer knowledge and to support decision making process.
- Partner with Trade Marketing and Key Account Management to bring initiatives into stores and to guarantee aligned campaign look and feel.
- Presentations to key stakeholders on new projects / product lines / marketing initiatives in order to get buy in and commitment.
- Management of product P&L's in conjunction with line manager
- Take ownership of the product P&L's to meet growth and profit targets
- Drive your dedicated brand portfolio by evaluating, developing and recommending new product and marketing initiatives based on consumer and customer insights
- Develop new aspects to the product line with focus on product profitability
- Work in conjunction with the Trade Marketing, Controlling and Key Account teams to analyze business results and to translate the brand strategy into customer marketing objectives and commercial strategies.
- Generate market insights and screen international marketing plans to identify new growth opportunities for South African business
- Work and lead within a highly motivated Marketing Team and in cross-functional teams to leverage business potential and to help improve processes for Client
- Entrepreneurial spirit with good communication, negotiation and project management skills
- Confident, assertive self-starter with a drive for results and highly motivated to deliver over expectations
- Ability to work under pressure and meet tight deadlines with attention to detail
- Ideas and solutions driven
- Strategic thinking ability and sharp analytic and data interpretation skills
- Solid financial and commercial/sales acumen
- Organized and with attention to accuracy. Ability to plan, manage and lead multiple projects simultaneously
- Strong formal presentation skills
- Ability to work independently and within a team to foster collaboration in a fast-paced environment
Networkers acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment and employment business for the supply of temporary workers and is part of Gattaca Plc.
Gattaca Plc provides support services to Networkers and may assist with processing your application.