- Hiring hub
- Submit vacancy
- Career advice
- CV Information
- Employment advice
- Career advice from our recruitment specialists
- Interview advice
- About us
Problem Management Specialist (EE position)
To coordinate activities related to specific problems with the specific accounts through the Problem Facilitation and Account Problem Owner roles
To ensuring that the two main categories of responsibilities namely, reactive problem and error control and proactive problem control are executed in alignment with the company standards, policies and procedures.
Qualification and Experience:
- Grade 12, NQF Level 4
- ITIL Foundations
- ITIL Practitioner Certificate in "Problem Management"
- Training in Specialised Problem-solving techniques
- 5 -7 Years in an IT environment, preferably within a Problem Management function.
Knowledge and Skills:
- Facilitation Skills
- General Knowledge in Problem Management or Continuous Improvement Techniques
- Good Working Knowledge of Microsoft Office Software Products
- Good Understanding of Process, Procedures and Work Instructions
- Problem Solving Skills
- Technical Understanding of Service Components and Technology Utilised
- Understanding and Knowledge of The Service Management and Knowledge Management Tools Used for Problem Management
- Analytical Thinking
- People Orientation
- Presentation Skills
Networkers acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment and employment business for the supply of temporary workers and is part of Gattaca Plc.
Gattaca Plc provides support services to Networkers and may assist with processing your application.
You can not apply for this job as its status is Closed.