- Hiring hub
- Submit vacancy
- Career advice
- CV Information
- Employment advice
- Career advice from our recruitment specialists
- Interview advice
- About us
Senior DevOps Engineer
A Senior DevOps Engineer is required to help architect and build out a Cloud platform for a leading financial services client of mine based in central London.
A Senior DevOps Engineer is required to help architect and build out a Cloud platform for a leading financial services client of mine based in central London. The role will be working with Data scientics along with other engineers and I.T professionals to develop and deliver full stack data science tools and applications within the business.
- Manage and design cloud infrastructure, leveraging managed services where
- Maintain CI/CD pipelines for apps and systems
- Keep systems patched and software up-to-date
- Raise and review pull-requests for system changes
- Contributing to the team's long-term strategy
- Optimise systems' performance
- Strong experience of system administration (Linux)
- Working knowledge of cloud infrastructure (preferably GCP; or AWS, Azure)
- Experience in automated app deployments and continuous integration
(Jenkins, Gitlab CI)
- Good knowledge of scripting languages (Bash, Python, etc)
- Experience with logging, monitoring and alerting platforms (e.g. NewRelic,
- Container technologies (e.g. Docker)
Youll also be working in an agile team collaboratively planning and implementing stories and strategies for improving all aspects of the infrastructure, such as their Kubernetes clusters on Google Cloud, CI/CD pipeline, and security tooling.
Please get in touch and apply if you are a suitable Senior DevOps Engineer.
Networkers acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment and employment business for the supply of temporary workers and is part of Gattaca Plc.
Gattaca Plc provides support services to Networkers and may assist with processing your application.
You can not apply for this job as its status is Closed.