- Hiring hub
- Submit vacancy
- Career advice
- CV Information
- Employment advice
- Career advice from our recruitment specialists
- Interview Advice
- About us
Developer In Test
A Developer In Test is required to work for a leading financial services company based in London Liverpool street.
A Developer In Test is required to work for a leading financial services company based in London Liverpool street. The Developer in Test is responsible for the creation, maintenance and improvement of automated testing solutions, supporting projects, business as usual, continuous improvement and small change.
my client are looking for someone who has excellent experience of technical and non-technical Test Analysis and deep understanding with Test Automation tools and the delivery of automated testing solutions using industry standard technologies, specifically Selenium with C#.
Skills & Qualifications:
- Knowledge of automated testing solutions, creation and maintenance
- Excellent time management skills
- Good problem analysis and resolution skills
- Good verbal, written communication and interpersonal skills, with the ability to present complex financial concepts in a clear and concise manner
- ISEB/ISTQB Certificate in Software Testing
- Practical Test Automation experience - highly desirable
- Educated to Degree level, or equivalent - highly desirable
- Computer science related qualification - desirable
- Certified Scrum Master (or equivalent) - desirable
If you are a Developer in Test looking for a new opportunity, please get in touch as soon as possible.
Networkers acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment and employment business for the supply of temporary workers and is part of Gattaca Plc.
Gattaca Plc provides support services to Networkers and may assist with processing your application.