- About us
- Hiring hub
- Career advice
- CV Information
- Employment advice
- Career advice from our recruitment specialists
- Interview Advice
- Work for us
A DBA Developer is required to work for a leading organisation based in Nottingham. The successful candidate will have strong Database Administration experience
A DBA Developer is required to work for a leading client of mine based in Nottingham. As my client's electronic databases continue to grow and become more complex, a database administator is required to aid in the designing, mantaining and implementing of database systems. The role shall include monitoring the peformance of databases, explanding them and marking upgrades as well as transferring or replicating data. Strong analytical, logical and organisation skills are required along with strong communications skills.
Essential Skills and Experience
- Previous experience as a SQL Server DBA.
- Extensive knowledge and experience in Microsoft SQL Database Administration.
(SQL Server 2012/2014/2016/2017) Including: -
- Backup/recovery, high availability, disaster recovery, mirroring, clustering, tuning and optimization, security and hardening.
- SQL Server SSIS. (Integration Services)
- Experience of working with large data sets.
If you are an experienced Database administrator looking for a new opportunity with a forward thinking and market leading organisation. Please apply without further delay.
Networkers acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment and employment business for the supply of temporary workers and is part of Gattaca Plc.
Gattaca Plc provides support services to Networkers and may assist with processing your application.
You can not apply for this job as its status is Closed.
Popular fields of work
- Telecommunications jobs in Germany
Why is the telecommunications market booming in Germany? And what job opportunities are available for the global telco...
- Why microservices are getting bigger
Find out how microservices compare to monolith applications and what this means for the development skills employers are loo...
Top in Development
- How to attract the best developers to your permanent jobs
With businesses looking to reduce their reliance on a contract workforce, Rupert Ronca looks at how businesses can attract d...
- Video: Diving into diversity with Toronto’s top women in tech
Networkers brings you career advice from some of the top women in tech following our recent event in Toronto.