- Hiring hub
- Submit vacancy
- Career advice
- CV Information
- Employment advice
- Career advice from our recruitment specialists
- Interview Advice
- About us
A delivery manager is required to work for a leading financial services organisation of mine based in Central London.
A delivery manager is required to work for a leading financial services organisation of mine based in Central London. The successful candidate will be responsible for the management of change to deliver the capabilities or solutions required to meet the company's strategic objectives. The Jobholder needs to be able to influence and drive activity without the benefit of line management responsibility.
The principal responsibilities of the role are to:
- Assist in the collaborative, dynamic planning process - understanding the work that needs to be done against the capacity and capability of the team
- Manage effective delivery of change, using the appropriate agile methodology, learning and iterating frequently which enables the benefits/value identified to be realised as early as possible.
- Build and maintain effective relationships within the Value Stream(s), the business, key stakeholders and wider teams.
- Adhere to change governance whilst ensuring that the final deliverables meet the customer's goals and outcomes.
if you are a delivery manager looking for a new opportunity with an organisation which has just been voted one of the top 100 companies to work for sponsored by the Sunday times, then please get in touch as soon as possible.
Networkers acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment and employment business for the supply of temporary workers and is part of Gattaca Plc.
Gattaca Plc provides support services to Networkers and may assist with processing your application.
You can not apply for this job as its status is Closed.
Popular fields of work
Top in IT Infrastructure
- 6 skills that could boost your .NET developer salary
Learning new skills and obtaining certifications can have a significant impact on your annual income. Find out how can...
- Experts needed to help organisations migrate IT services to the cloud
As businesses look to migrate their IT services to the cloud, Andy Slater comments on how skilled cloud professionals can he...