- Hiring hub
- Submit vacancy
- Career advice
- CV Information
- Employment advice
- Career advice from our recruitment specialists
- Interview Advice
- About us
- Our multi-national client in the retail arena, are rapidly expanding, and are looking for talent to assist with their growth, and are looking for a Business Analyst.
Business Analyst: Cape Town, Southern Suburbs
Must have Retail and Agile experience.
- Convert high level business requirements received from the Product Owner into user stories, into the smallest testable units of work.
- When necessary, support Product Owner in conducting workshops with the client to gather high level requirements.
- Create user stories in Jira and keep stories up to date.
- Elaborate user stories in Discovery sprint according to BA Definition of Done and Development Definition of Ready. Conduct workshops with the client where necessary to complete elaboration process.
- Create mock-ups and specific examples using tools such as Visio, Balsamiq, and Draw.io etc where necessary to support user stories.
- Create user acceptance requirements.
- Work and collaborate closely with the Product Owner, QA, Architects and the developers on the team to meet sprint delivery.
- Create documentation eg. Catalogues, where required once the story or epic has been delivered before the sprint ends.
- Working collaboratively as part of an Agile development team:
- Elaborating business requirements as created and prioritised by the Product Owner.
- Deliver according to the Definition of Done requirement.
- Collaborating with the Development Project Manager, Product Owner, Architects, Developers and Testers as required.
- Support the development process by assisting developers and QA's to understand the requirements.
- Participate in planning meetings.
- Participate in Sprint Planning Development Cycles every 2 weeks.
- Participate in the Daily Standup meetings.
- Participate in, and present demos where required.
Agile - SCRUM
To apply, please send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org
Networkers acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment and employment business for the supply of temporary workers and is part of Gattaca Plc.
Gattaca Plc provides support services to Networkers and may assist with processing your application.
You can not apply for this job as its status is Closed.