- Hiring hub
- Submit vacancy
- Career advice
- CV Information
- Employment advice
- Career advice from our recruitment specialists
- Interview Advice
- About us
Oracle Database Developer
Our client, one of the biggest technology based solutions company is looking for an Oracle Database Developer, based in the Northern Suburbs.
The Database developer will be part of our client's Product Development team and would be required to develop new products as well as enhance and maintain existing products from a backend database perspective (primarily using Oracle 11g/ 12c).
- Database design and Designing database packages and procedures.
- PL SQL Development
- Backend Database Maintenance
- Performance Tuning
- Security Engineering
- Data Migration
- System Administration
- Troubleshooting and Application Support
- Working with users and technology staff to identify areas for product improvement
- Improving Product documentation
- Application Testing
- Providing support and assistance to development team in the design, development, testing, tuning and implementation of database applications.
- Participating in special projects and development work at manager's discretion
- Deploying of products
- Creation and maintenance of ad hoc SQL queries and routines.
Experience, Skills/Abilities, and Education:
- In-depth knowledge of Oracle 10g/11g/ 12c.
- In-depth knowledge of SQL and PL/SQL including tuning.
- Experience in Traffic/ Transport Information Systems/ Solutions Preferable
- Experience in the Windows platform and environment.
- Good working knowledge of job scheduling and monitoring tools.
- Experience of working with multiple projects/tasks and the ability to prioritise.
- Experience of working with Developers.
- Experience of BI report creation and publishing.
Networkers acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment and employment business for the supply of temporary workers and is part of Gattaca Plc.
Gattaca Plc provides support services to Networkers and may assist with processing your application.