- Hiring hub
- Submit vacancy
- Career advice
- CV Information
- Employment advice
- Career advice from our recruitment specialists
- Interview Advice
- About us
Snr Java Developer
- Our Client, based in the Northern Suburbs are looking for a Snr Java Developer.
- Salary is open, generous Annual leave, Pension and Medical aid.
To develop functionality for a JEE (J2EE) based product. The work contains a portion of support and refactoring of the existing code as well as new development to extend it for new functionality. Essentially a modernization project.
- Support existing and develop new functionality and components.
- Understand existing product and domain elements and work with business analysts to refine and implement new requirements.
- Refactor and improve the code to keep the product maintainable and adaptable to new requirements.
- Evaluate and improve application performance, and high availability features.
- Create unit and integrated system tests.
- Create technical documentation to support developed components through their lifecycles.
- Do root cause analysis on bugs to find and fix the cause of a problem in an integrated system.
- Work effectively in a team environment, actively collaborating to improve software development processes and standards.
Salary is open, generous Annual leave, Pension and Medical aid.
To apply, please send your CV to email@example.com
Networkers acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment and employment business for the supply of temporary workers and is part of Gattaca Plc.
Gattaca Plc provides support services to Networkers and may assist with processing your application.
You can not apply for this job as its status is Closed.