- Hiring hub
- Submit vacancy
- Career advice
- CV Information
- Employment advice
- Career advice from our recruitment specialists
- Interview Advice
- About us
Infrastructure Engineer Cape Town, Southern Suburbs
Our client, a big player in the payments space, are seeking an Infrastructure Engineer, you will need to hit the ground running, ideally crossed skilled as per the job spec below. An opportunity to really grow your profile.
Detailed Job description:
Title: Infrastructure Engineer
Cape Town, Southern Suburbs, South Africa
- Manage & design Linux, Windows and AWS environment
- Manage & design Office Windows infrastructure
- Automate the infrastructure using various DevOps tools (Jenkins, Chef, Terraform)
- Build out any services we need on Azure
- Support processing
- Implement automation tools
- Security & compliance - PCI DSS
- Advanced Linux
- Advanced Windows
- Firewalls & gateways
- Scripting (any language)
They make use of any Cloud Technologies that suit their needs.
- To learn & work with 2 largest Cloud Providers (Azure & AWS)
- To learn advanced scripting and DevOps tools
- To design, build, implement & manage global, highly available, resilient infrastructure both in the Cloud and on premise
- To work in a PCI environment
- Linux, Windows, Firewalls & Gateways, Scripting, AWS, Automation, DevOps, Jenkins, Chef, Terraform
To apply, please send your CV to email@example.com
Networkers acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment and employment business for the supply of temporary workers and is part of Gattaca Plc.
Gattaca Plc provides support services to Networkers and may assist with processing your application.
You can not apply for this job as its status is Closed.