- Hiring hub
- Submit vacancy
- Career advice
- CV Information
- Employment advice
- Career advice from our recruitment specialists
- Interview Advice
- About us
Senior C# / .Net Developer
- Our Global client is looking for a Senior C#.Net Developer, essentially well versed in the .Net Frameworks to join our client.
- Our Global client is looking for a Senior C#.Net Developer, essentially well versed in the .Net Frameworks to join our client, who has market leading skills in software delivery, data management, modelling, pricing and sports trading and work with a number of the world's leading betting operators including their own spread betting business.
Senior C#, .Net Developer
Cape Town, South Africa
What you will need:
- Our client's products are web based, deployed to both public and private clouds and are written primarily in C# (with some F# and python) but it contains a variety of open source technologies including MongoDB, Postgres, Redis and RabbitMQ. They're focused on using the best tool for the job so they're looking for developers who are keen to learn, get exposure to a wide range of technologies, want to work on an industry leading platform, have a passion for writing quality and testable code, and enjoy working in a continuous delivery environment.
- A solid understanding and demonstrable experience of C#/.Net and web based development
- Proven record in developing scalable, highly-available and highly-performing middle-tier components
- Experience in developing HTTP-based APIs and implementation of RESTful services with JSON
- Push technologies (e.g. web sockets, SignalR)
- Experience with communications technologies (e.g. WCF, Web API, Google Protocol Buffers) and message queues (e.g. Rabbit MQ)
- Worked on UI frameworks such as Knockout/Angular/React
- Experience with relational (e.g. PostgreSQL) and NoSQL data stores (e.g. MongoDB) and in-memory distributed caches (e.g. Redis) and search products (e.g. ElasticSearch)
- Proven ability in delivering fully-tested software iteratively and continuously
- Fully equipped to deliver software on a multi-developer environment
To apply, please send your CV to email@example.com
Networkers acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment and employment business for the supply of temporary workers and is part of Gattaca Plc.
Gattaca Plc provides support services to Networkers and may assist with processing your application.
You can not apply for this job as its status is Closed.