- Hiring hub
- Submit vacancy
- Career advice
- CV Information
- Employment advice
- Career advice from our recruitment specialists
- Interview advice
- About us
A Leading client of mine requires an experienced Data Architect to work on an exciting programme of work.
A Leading client of mine requires an experienced Data Architect to work on an exciting programme of work. The successful candidate will lead and support the development of Data Architecture to ensure that the programme designs and delivers against business requirements and goals. The consultant shall liaise closely with the Solution Architects with direction provided by the IT Programme Architect. This is a "hands on" Data Architecture role.
- Extensive experience in data architecture across a range of platforms and business domains
- Experience of a wide range of data technologies and techniques, including relational and NoSQL databases, ETL tools such as Alteryx and Informatica, profiling, analysis and modelling tools
- Experience in integration techniques and technologies, including XML schemas, webservices and messaging platforms
- Good formal modelling skills, including UML and E-R modelling
- Actively engaged and aware of current developments in data architectures and related disciplines, tools and markets
If you are an experienced Data Architect looking for a new opportunity working on an exciticing peice of work, please get in touch as soon as possible.
Networkers acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment and employment business for the supply of temporary workers and is part of Gattaca Plc.
Gattaca Plc provides support services to Networkers and may assist with processing your application.