- Hiring hub
- Submit vacancy
- Career advice
- CV Information
- Employment advice
- Career advice from our recruitment specialists
- Interview Advice
- About us
Data Scientist Deep Learning Expert
As a Data Scientist Deep Learning Expert, you will work in a full dedicated Data Science team leveraging our Big Data and Cognitive platforms to build Data Products and AI Solutions using cutting-edge technologie
Be part of a major Spanish bank, within the expansion of its artificial intelligence department as Data Scientist Deep Learning expert with innovative projects and career plan.
Permanent contract directly with client
Attractive rectribution package
Diferential rates on bank services/products
As a Data Scientist, you will work in a full dedicated Data Science team leveraging our Big Data and Cognitive platforms to build Data Products and AI Solutions using cutting-edge technologies.
As a Data Scientist expert in Deep Learning, you will work in a full dedicated Data Science team leveraging our Big Data and Cognitive platforms using cutting-edge technologies to design and build new cognitive capabilities
* Design, develop and implement cognitive capabilities applying advanced Machine and Deep Learning techniques to build AI solutions
* Analyze and evaluate market products, financial sector tendencies and new AI approaches
* Collaborate with Business Analysts to develop new products and manage existing solutions
Knowledge and Skills Technical skills
* Experience in constructing Data Products and AI Solutions using Machine and Deep learning techniques
* Highly valuated experience in projects as document processing, information extraction, image recognition, vision, etc.
* Proficiency in Python, Deep Learning Frameworks as TensorFlow and Keras and Data Science libraries (Scikit, Numpy, Pandas, Matplotlib, etc...)
* Experience in one or more DL architecture as CNN, RNN, Auto-encoders, etc.
* Experience with NLP/Vision/Anomaly Detection is highly valuated
* Experience working with large datasets to develop innovative analytic approaches leveraging internal and external data sources
* Excellent programming skills and experience developing production-quality software
* Programming experience in Big Data environments (Spark, PySpark, MLlib, Scala, Hive, HBase, etc.) is a plus
* Ability to generate visualization charts for data analysis purposes and presentation of results
- At least 2 years experience in a similar position
- Computer Science, Mathematics, Physics, Engineering, or other relevant degree.
- High English level (at least B2)
- Spanish : conversational level
Networkers acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment and employment business for the supply of temporary workers and is part of Gattaca Plc.
Gattaca Plc provides support services to Networkers and may assist with processing your application.
You can not apply for this job as its status is Closed.