- Hiring hub
- Career advice
- CV Information
- Employment advice
- Career advice from our recruitment specialists
- Interview Advice
- About us
Supply Chain and Logistics Planner
Lead projects in the country focused on process standardization, best practice implementation, and fully integrated with the organizations strategic business plans in the region
- University degree (Supply Chain or Logistics or Business Administration) or equivalent diploma is desirable.
- Minimum of 5 years supply chain experience.
- Minimum of 2 years' experience in planning.
- Skilled in Warehouse Management, storage techniques inventory and supply.
- Are results orientated, work independently and make decisions
- Having knowledge of production processes of the company.
- Able to use ERP system to manage Warehouse and Inventory
- Comfortable with traveling into African countries.
Detailed Job Description
- Lead projects in the country focused on process standardization, best practice implementation, and fully integrated with the organizations strategic business plans in the region
- Lead process improvement/corrective action projects - based on analytical findings supported by reporting and metrics
- Ensure that process models comply with regulatory and legal standards.
- Maintain databases of supply chain and logistics information in accordance with corporate policies and enter supply chain and logistics-related data into databases
- Review contractual commitments, customer specifications, or related information to determine project specific supply chain and logistics or support requirements
- Analyze or interpret supply chain and logistics data involving customer service, forecasting, procurement, manufacturing, inventory, transportation, or warehousing
- Develop and monitor supply chain and logistical metrics, internal analysis tools, and key performance indicators
- Identify cost-reduction or process-improvement supply chain and logistic opportunities
- Write memos, reports, and other documents, outlining their findings and recommendations for management
Networkers acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment and employment business for the supply of temporary workers and is part of Gattaca Plc.
Gattaca Plc provides support services to Networkers and may assist with processing your application.
You can not apply for this job as its status is Closed.
Popular fields of work
Top in IT Infrastructure
- Experts needed to help organisations migrate IT services to the cloud
As businesses look to migrate their IT services to the cloud, Andy Slater comments on how skilled cloud professionals can he...
- Video: Diving into diversity with Toronto’s top women in tech
Networkers brings you career advice from some of the top women in tech following our recent event in Toronto.