- Looking to hire?
- Career advice
- CV Information
- Employment advice
- Career advice from our recruitment specialists
- Interview advice
- Client portal
- About us
Fibre Optics project
Key duties and responsibilities will include:
- Manage and supervise internal staff and contractors covering cable installation in our designated network areas
- Take responsibility for project safety, cost and quality
- Prepare Work Instructions, Risk Assessment and Method Statements
- Work closely with the Finance Team to ensure appropriate contracts are secured
- Liaise with Local Authorities regarding street works
- Liaising with Landowners about construction works across their property
- Procure and control project materials, and work closely with Warehouse Manager to ensure inventory is managed effectively for uninterrupted completion of network construction and installations.
- Provide monthly project reports and ensure that projects are delivered on time and within budget
- Liaise with other members of Client about completing final connections
- Any other duties that might reasonably be required of you
- 3 years' experience in cable installation Project Management
- PRINCE2, or equivalent certification
- Experience in managing internal and external labour for cable installation
Networkers acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment and employment business for the supply of temporary workers and is part of Gattaca Plc.
Gattaca Plc provides support services to Networkers and may assist with processing your application.
You can not apply for this job as its status is Closed.