- Looking to hire?
- Career advice
- CV Information
- Employment advice
- Career advice from our recruitment specialists
- Interview advice
- About us
Construction Project Manager
The key focus of this role is to successfully deliver the construction of a new fibre optic network.
Duties and responsibilities will include :
- Manage and supervise internal staff and contractors covering cable installation in our designated network areas
- Take responsibility for project safety, cost and quality
- Prepare Work Instructions, Risk Assessment and Method Statements
- Work closely with the Finance Team to ensure appropriate contracts are secured
- Liaise with Local Authorities regarding street works
- Liaising with Landowners about construction works across their property
- Procure and control project materials, and work closely with Warehouse Manager to ensure inventory is managed effectively for uninterrupted completion of network construction and installations.
- Provide monthly project reports and ensure that projects are delivered on time and within budget
- Liaise with other members of Client about completing final connections
- Any other duties that might reasonably be required of you
Person Spec :
Qualifications / Experience :
- 3 years' experience in cable installation Project Management
- PRINCE2, or equivalent certification
- Experience in managing internal and external labour for cable installation
- Experience of Microsoft 365 software suite such as Planner and Sharepoint would be an advantage
Key skills & Attributes :
- Solid organisation ability and an attention to detail
- Ability to work effectively within a team, with good internal and external communication skills
- Problem solver and solution provider
Networkers acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment and employment business for the supply of temporary workers and is part of Gattaca Plc.
Gattaca Plc provides support services to Networkers and may assist with processing your application.