- Hiring hub
- Submit vacancy
- Career advice
- CV Information
- Employment advice
- Career advice from our recruitment specialists
- Interview Advice
- About us
Infrastructure Design Engineer
As part of the Network Design and Build team, the purpose of this role is to be responsible for the data centre and connectivity design and support the implementation of the network deployment.
- Development of the Data Centre design blue prints for global roll out incl rack layouts, footprint layouts, power and cable layouts
- On-site support for network installation work incl rack/stack and cabling
- Handover to Operations team necessary 'as built' documentation
- Manage connectivity suppliers for services such as point to point capacity, IP transit, IPX incl ensuring necessary internal cabling/connectivity in place
- Establish remote connectivity via public internet in each WING DC incl configuration of firewall functions
- Troubleshoot issues related to data centre provided services
- Provide inputs into wider architecture/design process for IP/data/transport/security domains
- Development of requirements towards Data Centre vendors as part of procurement process
- Support the Design and Build function as needed
Networkers acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment and employment business for the supply of temporary workers and is part of Gattaca Plc.
Gattaca Plc provides support services to Networkers and may assist with processing your application.
You can not apply for this job as its status is Closed.