- Hiring hub
- Submit vacancy
- Career advice
- CV Information
- Employment advice
- Career advice from our recruitment specialists
- Interview Advice
- About us
Test and Lab Manager
Lead IOT connectivity lab creation and establish the function to support both platform and service development and partner onboarding. Leading Lab testbed activity across environments for Core, OSS & BSS. Designed to provide IOT connectivity
- Accountable for Set up and ongoing management of a dedicated Pre production environment and lab capability to support IoT Service Innovation and development activity
- Accountable for ensuring Proof of concept and Pre-Production environments are built and effectively operated to meet the needs of the business
- Work with partners to ensure full eco system and end to end service capability is available in the facility
- Provide support for proof of concept or trial purposes across a global customer base
- Understanding stake holder and business needs to ensure capability develops and evolves to meet changing business requirements, responsible for roadmap and development plan as well as operational performance and availability to internal users and external customers
- Accountable for the provision of test and lab environments and service to support customer acquisition and onboarding for new business, working with and balancing the needs of business development activity across different markets and customers
- Accountable for providing a service able to facilitate test and pre-launch activity through lab and testbed capability for the live environment
- A key member of the program team to support creation of technical strategy and roadmap for operations ramp up and delivery of a new service
- Support testing and pre-validation work, provision of a dedicated, fully configured proof of concept and pre production network lab, with scalable support that enables customer to develop, test and onboard solutions.
- Provide an environment and support for the live service to allow testing of service delivery platform elements and enhancements
- Support Transfer to Operations and live service commencement for new services and products to time and cost targets, in strong collaboration with other operations functions
- Responsible for the day to day to operational performance of the IOT lab facility
- Responsible for people process and tools required to manage the IOT lab facility
- Support network evolution activities and expansion into new geographies
- Responsible for availability and service delivery, SLA's and KPI's for the IOT lab service.
Networkers acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment and employment business for the supply of temporary workers and is part of Gattaca Plc.
Gattaca Plc provides support services to Networkers and may assist with processing your application.
You can not apply for this job as its status is Closed.
Popular fields of work
- Telecommunications jobs in Germany
Why is the telecommunications market booming in Germany? And what job opportunities are available for the global telco...
- Networkers launches report on technology workforce
Today sees the launch of the Technology: Voice of the Workforce report which brings together the perceptions of more than 1,...
Top in Communications
- R&D investment creating 5G job opportunities
As the race to 5G heats up, telecoms giants are investing huge money in creating a 5G-enabled network. With huge investment,...
- Why demand is growing for 5G-ready telecoms engineers
New research predicts there’ll be 22 million new 5G-related jobs by the year 2035. Find out what particular skills are in hi...