- About us
- Career advice
- CV Information
- Employment advice
- Interview Advice
- Work for us
The ideal candidate develops relationships with key buyers and decision-makers at new and/or existing clients and acts as the point of contact for resolution and escalation of all key sales pursuit related items with the client and internally.
- Establish and strengthen relationships with client C-Level face-offs, business and technical buyers, and key project stakeholders. Network with Industry Leaders, as well as business partners, Alliance partners, Industry Vendors, Competitors, and participates in key industry forums.
- Identify specific sales opportunities within existing and prospective clients. Engage in activities focused at generating client awareness of the firm and/or demand for its Services (may include developing/sending promotional materials, presenting in business forums, charitable activities, business associations, etc.).
- Lead Sales Process for specific approved opportunities, complying with all internal sales stage entry/exit requirements. Construct and execute sales strategy and deal plan; including value proposition, win themes, tactics & action plan, relationship and communication plan and competitive analysis. Review solution plans, cost models and written proposals as appropriate to ensure alignment with sales strategy.
- Lead team of professionals including technical, finance, legal, procurement, HR and proposal management through deal closure. Develop and maintain deal close plan, aligning proposition to client's selection process, evaluation criteria and process. Understand the client's organization and processes and manage all negotiations and closing activities accordingly.
- A Bachelor's degree in Engineering, Computer Science, Business Administration, or Related Field
- 6 years'+ experience selling IT services to Fortune 500 companies
- 6 years'+ experience leading complex sales for infrastructure consulting and/or infrastructure outsourcing services; globally delivered data center, cloud, security, network, workplace, service management services
- 10 years'+ experience in IT delivery/sales
- Travel within North America 50-75%
- Experience working with delivering Infrastructure Services related work within a large, heavily matrixed company environment
- Experience with C-Level client relationship building and relationship management.
- Experience working with Healthcare payer, provider or related industry preferred
- Proven ability to build, manage and foster a team-oriented environment. Demonstrated leadership, teamwork and collaboration in a professional setting; either military or civilian
- High energy level, sense of urgency, decisiveness and ability to work well under pressure
- Excellent communication (written and oral) and interpersonal skills
- Strong leadership, problem solving, and decision making abilities
- Professional of unquestionable integrity, credibility and character
You can not apply for this job as its status is Closed.
Popular fields of work
Top in Cloud
- 6 key takeaways from a recent Salesforce Marketing Cloud meet up
In our latest article, we share our learnings from a recent Salesforce Marketing Cloud meet up and Michael Parker shares his...
- The skills it takes to be an IoT expert
IoT skills are in high demand, but which skills are essential for IoT professionals and what jobs are available for them in...