- About us
- Career advice
- CV Information
- Employment advice
- Interview Advice
- Work for us
Client Executive - ITO/BPO
Networkers Technology have partnered with a leading IT services company to find a Client Executive/Account Director with a background in oil and gas or energy with experience working within BPO/ITO companies.
Client Executive/Account Director
This exciting opportunity will be working on one our clients largest accounts nationally. As Client Executive/Account Director you will get the opportunity to work with some of the new innovative technology solutions.
The Client Executive/Account Director's responsibilities will include job;
- Define the Account Plan growth strategy.
- Drive the execution of the Account Plan.
- Managing the sales pipeline, marketing pipeline, monitoring KPI's regular reports on the client performance.
- Positioned as a business partner at all levels of the client organization, with a focus on executive management.
- Managing complex customer situations and overall customer satisfaction.
Client Executive required capabilities;
- Strategic thinking.
- Senior sales/sales management track record, strong negotiation skills.
- Strong market knowledge and technical delivery.
- Prior experience sellingh into oil and gas or energy companies.
To apply for this positions please send your resume to email@example.com
Due to nature of this position our client is unable to provise sponsorship, so candidates must have US work authorization.
No C2C candidates or 3rd parties.
Networkers acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment and employment business for the supply of temporary workers and is part of Gattaca Plc.
Gattaca Plc provides support services to Networkers and may assist with processing your application.
Popular fields of work
- Telecommunications jobs in Germany
Why is the telecommunications market booming in Germany? And what job opportunities are available for the global telco...
- Why microservices are getting bigger
Find out how microservices compare to monolith applications and what this means for the development skills employers are loo...
Top in Development
- Video: Diving into diversity with Toronto’s top women in tech
Networkers brings you career advice from some of the top women in tech following our recent event in Toronto.
- 6 skills that could boost your .NET developer salary
How can you boost your .NET developer salary? Find out in our article.