- Looking to hire?
- Career advice
- CV Information
- Employment advice
- Career advice from our recruitment specialists
- Interview advice
- About us
CHIEF COMMERCIAL OFFICER
Our client is a fast-growing ISP recently named Best new IPS by ISPA. They are currently seeking a Chief Commercial Officer to join their talented team and drive growth in their business.
Being a native of the digital-led B2C industry and being technically aware, you'll be driven by the key focus of the role on leading and developing the existing Sales and Marketing teams, also providing strategic direction to the directors.
Fundamental to the success of the role is the ability to develop a digital channel based around an interactive app to be rolled out in 2020, as well the ability to define and manage the ongoing development of their operating platform.
The successful Chief Commercial Officer will be joining an award-winning, fast-growth company. If you are a people leader and are ready for a new and exciting challenge, this is the opportunity for you.
- Developing and then driving the execution of clear and challenging commercial strategic objectives for the company; managing the sales and marketing aspects of the annual budget and 10-year business plans.
- Managing the development of the brand in a way that is consistent with the values of the company.
- Developing, updating and driving the execution of the product roadmap for all B2C and B2B products, including voice, speed changes, and other commercially viable enhancements
- Ensuring that marketing initiatives - both traditional and digital - are effective in driving leads for sales, including...
- Ensuring both B2B and, in particular, B2C sales targets and met or exceeded through the development of both traditional B2B and B2C sales channels as well as a new digital channel focused on the new app under development.
- Leading the development of the platform as it relates to marketing and sales activities, with a particular focus on managing the roadmap and requirements for the app and web sales channels
- Identifying & prioritising potential new service & build areas based on analysis of commercial potential
- Recruiting managing and mentoring direct reports and team members to effect high levels of employee engagement and performance
Networkers acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment and employment business for the supply of temporary workers and is part of Gattaca Plc.
Gattaca Plc provides support services to Networkers and may assist with processing your application.