- Hiring hub
- Submit vacancy
- Career advice
- CV Information
- Employment advice
- Career advice from our recruitment specialists
- Interview advice
- About us
C Software Developer
We are seeking a Developer experienced with the C language, to work as part of a team that provides support and development to a business unit working within a Security Cleared environment.
C Software Developer - working within a mainframe environment, to work as part of a team that provides support and development to a business unit working within a Security Cleared environment. The team is responsible for maintaining a mission critical system that is a "system of systems" which is undergoing modernisation using Agile techniques.
- C development skills particularly in comm's/interfaces (including front-end development)
- An understanding of messaging protocols and message brokers
- Willing to learn OS2200 mainframe, such as comm's and subsystem environment
- Knowledge of relational databases and hierarchical database preferred
- Knowledge of COBOL would be desirable (not essential)
This is a fantastic opportunity to join a team taking on a major product and systems modernisation project that will bring the system of systems into a purely digital future proofed environment. Candidates applying for this position must already hold a security clearance or be willing and able to undergo the clearance criteria.
Networkers acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment and employment business for the supply of temporary workers and is part of Gattaca Plc.
Gattaca Plc provides support services to Networkers and may assist with processing your application.
You can not apply for this job as its status is Closed.