- Hiring hub
- Submit vacancy
- Career advice
- CV Information
- Employment advice
- Career advice from our recruitment specialists
- Interview Advice
- About us
Our client based in the city is looking for a experienced Support Engineer to join their current Help Desk team.
- You will report into the local Deskside Support team lead
- Answer technical calls from staff located locally and across regional offices
- Using the current client call ticket management system, update and implement corrective solutions
- Respond to all calls within defined timescales and reprioritise where necessary
- Able to deal with escalations and resolve tickets independently
- Excellent proven telephone manner
- Excellent proven customer service based approach
- Able to work in a high pressured environment
- Flexible and proactive with a 'will do' attitude
- Strong knowledge of Microsoft products (Office, Internet Explorer, Windows)
Networkers acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment and employment business for the supply of temporary workers and is part of Gattaca Plc.
Gattaca Plc provides support services to Networkers and may assist with processing your application.
Popular fields of work
Top in IT Infrastructure
- 6 skills that could boost your .NET developer salary
Learning new skills and obtaining certifications can have a significant impact on your annual income. Find out how can...
- Experts needed to help organisations migrate IT services to the cloud
As businesses look to migrate their IT services to the cloud, Andy Slater comments on how skilled cloud professionals can he...