- Hiring hub
- Submit vacancy
- Career advice
- CV Information
- Employment advice
- Career advice from our recruitment specialists
- Interview Advice
- About us
A Database Architect/Manager is required to work for a leading Lloyds Syndicate in London delivering and maintianing technology solutions.
A Database Architect/Manager is required to work for a leading Lloyds Syndicate in London delivering and maintianing technology solutions. The successful candidate will ideally have Lloyds reinsurance/underwriting/broking experience and be familiar with underwriting line of business systems. Experience Leading a small team, Database Administration and Database Development experience will be highly advantageous.
- Manage the delivery of IT projects, specifically focussed on the database aspects
- Team management for a small database administration & development team
- Create, maintain and/or interpret written business requirements and technical specification documents
- Perform coding to written technical specifications and following the Software Development Lifecycle and all other related policies and procedures.
Essential Skills & Requirements
- Very strong Microsoft SQL Server database development experience
- Database Administration
- A 2:1 or above in a relevant (Mathematical, Scientific or IT) discipline
- Strong experience within the Insurance/Reinsurance or Financial Services Industries
- Proven track record of successful design, programming and implementation of large-scale computer projects
- A track record of working successfully to implement a global infrastructure/systems environment
If this is a position that you are interested in then please do get in touch as soon as possible for a confidential discussion.
Networkers acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment and employment business for the supply of temporary workers and is part of Gattaca Plc.
Gattaca Plc provides support services to Networkers and may assist with processing your application.
You can not apply for this job as its status is Closed.
Popular fields of work
- Telecommunications jobs in Germany
Why is the telecommunications market booming in Germany? And what job opportunities are available for the global telco...
- Why microservices are getting bigger
Find out how microservices compare to monolith applications and what this means for the development skills employers are loo...
Top in Development
- How to attract the best developers to your permanent jobs
With businesses looking to reduce their reliance on a contract workforce, Rupert Ronca looks at how businesses can attract d...
- Video: Diving into diversity with Toronto’s top women in tech
Networkers brings you career advice from some of the top women in tech following our recent event in Toronto.