- Hiring hub
- Submit vacancy
- Career advice
- CV Information
- Employment advice
- Career advice from our recruitment specialists
- Interview advice
- About us
Business Intelligence Developer
A leading client of mine requires a SQL BI Developer to join their incredibly vibrant and diverse company who are at the forefront of digital technology.
A leading client of mine requires a SQL BI Developer to join their incredibly vibrant and diverse organisation who are at the forefront of digital technology. The successful candidate will help my client keep up with the fast pace of growth, and the demands of the business. The role is for a BI Developer, with solid experience in DWH and reporting technologies.
- Work closely across the business to deliver key management information and reports, maximising the benefits of the MS Power BI stack
- Provide operational support to business-critical BI solutions.
- Maintaining day to day running of production BI schedules.
- Implementing and maintaining best practice BI within a scrum environment.
- Producing technical design specifications.
- Building and deploying technical BI solutions.
- Develop Cubes and Tabular Models
Experience & Skills
- 3+ years BI development and delivery experience.
- Strong SQL Server development skills across SSIS, SSRS and T-SQL.
- Good communication skills verbal and written.
- Ability to work individually without supervision and contribute to the greater benefit of the team in equal measure.
- Good problem-solving skills with a thorough eye for detail.
- Ability to work to tight deadlines with changing requirements.
If you are a strong BI Developer with drive and determination, please get in touch for a confidential discussion.
Networkers acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment and employment business for the supply of temporary workers and is part of Gattaca Plc.
Gattaca Plc provides support services to Networkers and may assist with processing your application.