- Hiring hub
- Submit vacancy
- Career advice
- CV Information
- Employment advice
- Career advice from our recruitment specialists
- Interview advice
- About us
BI Development Manager
A BI Development Manager is required to work for a leading client of mine based in Surrey. The successful candidate will lead a small team of BI analysts.
A BI Development Manager is required to work for a leading client of mine based in Surrey. The successful candidate will lead a small team of BI analysts designing and developing Business Inelligence requests, including data modelling, ETLs, analytical reports and dashboards.
- Manage a highly effective Business Intelligence development team to support the BI applications and analytics needs of the business, with focus on team work, best BI practice, and partnership with business, cross-functional teams.
- Strong leader and a strong driver with a huge passion and motivation to leverage Business Intelligence (BI) to enhance business value and improve business processes. Maintaining a balance between architecture requirements and business priorities.
- Responsible for setting and achieving goals, plans and schedules, closely monitoring execution of initiatives, driving issue resolution.
- Deliver value-added BI capabilities to the business. These BI capabilities include advanced analytics/analytics, multi-dimensional reporting, ad-hoc reporting, and operational reporting etc.
If you are a BI Manager/Lead with strong experience in complex BI analytics solutions rather than just reporting, please get in touch as soon as possible for a confidential discussion.
Networkers acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment and employment business for the supply of temporary workers and is part of Gattaca Plc.
Gattaca Plc provides support services to Networkers and may assist with processing your application.
You can not apply for this job as its status is Closed.