- Hiring hub
- Submit vacancy
- Career advice
- CV Information
- Employment advice
- Career advice from our recruitment specialists
- Interview advice
- About us
BI Data Warehouse Architect/Developer
A BI Data Warehouse Architect is required to work for a large client of mine based in Surrey. The successful candidate will Delivery, Maintain & continually seek improvements to the Data Warehouse.
A BI Data Warehouse Architect/Developer is required to work for a large client of mine based in Surrey. The successful candidate will deliver, maintain & continually seek improvements to the Data Warehouse including the scripting of ETL packages. You will play a key role in providing timely, accurate and relevant information including in depth analysis to support decision making.
Key Tasks & Responsibilities
- Manage the design schema for the UK data warehouse
- Create appropriate ETL packages to populate the data warehouse in line with business requirements
- Ensure all MI extracts execute correctly and BI reports and cubes are up to date.
- Examine current extracts and ensure they are structured in the most efficient manner.
- Support TM1 application extracts and architecture
- SQL server 2005 expert (T-SQL and stored procedures) and SSIS
- Experience of working with Relational Databases
- Experience of creating OLAP cubes
- Knowledge of VB,HTML, XML, ASP preferred
- Good interpersonal and analytical skills
If you are a skilled BI Data Warehouse Developer/Architect looking for a new opportunity, please get in touch for a confidential discussion.
Networkers acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment and employment business for the supply of temporary workers and is part of Gattaca Plc.
Gattaca Plc provides support services to Networkers and may assist with processing your application.
You can not apply for this job as its status is Closed.