- Hiring hub
- Submit vacancy
- Career advice
- CV Information
- Employment advice
- Career advice from our recruitment specialists
- Interview Advice
- About us
Full Stack Java Developer
Award winning IT/Cyber Security leader located in North Dallas is looking for an experienced Full Stack Java Developer to join their team on a perm, direct-hire opportunity.
We are looking for an experienced Full Stack Developer with a Java focus to collaborate with different teams to bridge the gap between UI design and technology.
* Develop, test, implement, and maintain consistent user interface components in an enterprise application
*Collaborate with the UI Design team to implement design mock ups into responsive and cross browser compatible UI components
* Build and Maintain design documents for all requirements
* Integrate UI layer with business layer
* Focused on providing a good user experience
* Follow web development standards for accessibility
* 4+ years of experience
* Extensive knowledge of core Java/J2EE
* General multi-threading experience
* Experience implementing charting libraries like High Charts, Plotly, d3.js or similar
* Hands on experience in templating frameworks like jTemplates, JSP or similar
* Knowledge of Spring MVC
* Knowledge of databases like MySQL
* Should be able to use HTML5 (Canvas/SVG), CSS (2/3), Web Standards effectively
Networkers acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment and employment business for the supply of temporary workers and is part of Gattaca Plc.
Gattaca Plc provides support services to Networkers and may assist with processing your application.