- Hiring hub
- Submit vacancy
- Career advice
- CV Information
- Employment advice
- Career advice from our recruitment specialists
- Interview Advice
- About us
Border Systems Security Architect (Security Cleared)
Border Security - Architecture - Systems Integration - BSOM - SOP
Border Security Architect - We are seeking a Border Security specialist for an exciting new contract position we have available based in our London offices. The ideal candidates will hold SC Security Clearance and have demonstrable experience working within Border Security projects.
This role requires experience in;
- Technology Planning, Strategy, Direction and Design choices.
- Coordinate the Development of Complex Solutions.
- Carry out Evaluations and Selection for the Provision of Solutions.
- Pre-Sales, Proposal Process Support, Implementation & Deployment of Solutions.
We will also require detailed experience in Border Domain Technologies, some of;
- Industry Supported Messaging & Transport Protocols
- FAL, SOLAS, TDI, OPI, iAPI eVISA, eGates, Targeting Principles, Intelligence Led Operating Models
- Air Cargo Messaging, Advanced Passenger Data Exchange Programmes, Border Security Operating Mandate.
- National Single Window, eNOAD or applicable Maritime Arrival & Departure Systems.
All candidates must be a minimum of SC Security Cleared to be eligible for this position.
Networkers acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment and employment business for the supply of temporary workers and is part of Gattaca Plc.
Gattaca Plc provides support services to Networkers and may assist with processing your application.
You can not apply for this job as its status is Closed.
Popular fields of work
- Top 5 highest paying jobs in Cyber Security
What are the top paying jobs in the cyber security profession? Shaun Turner, Senior Cyber and Infosec Recruitment Consultant...
- Networkers launches report on technology workforce
Today sees the launch of the Technology: Voice of the Workforce report which brings together the perceptions of more than 1,...
Top in Cyber Security
- How hackers can avoid a life of cybercrime
For young, talented hackers it can be easy to fall into a life of cybercrime. We explore how they can avoid this and what ex...
- Why the NHS needs to invest in cyber security skills one year on from WannaCry
As the NHS looks to invest in cyber security one year on from the WannaCry ransomware, Ryan Baker looks at the skills it nee...