- Looking to hire?
- Career advice
- CV Information
- Employment advice
- Career advice from our recruitment specialists
- Interview advice
- About us
B2B Sales Executive
An exciting opportunity to join the sales department of a successful, rapidly growing company in the telecoms industry has become available.
My client is looking for a highly organized individual that has the ability to work well under pressure in an ever-changing, fast paced environment, with the ability to communicate with all departments within the organization, on various managerial levels. This person will be supporting the Business sales department in a number of tasks, and will in some instances be the link between sales and other departments.
The key focus of this role is to increase our base of business customers, handling new customer acquisitions and bringing onboard new partners. The individual will work within a target-based environment and will be required to meet / exceed set targets.
Key duties and responsibilities will include, but are not limited to:
Generate, manage and close Direct Sales opportunities in an assigned Geographical region.
These tasks include the following:
- Self-generate opportunities to present the company and products
- Qualifying prospects and pipeline management
- Take responsibility for the Data on the businesses in the Geographical area inc Business parks, their tenants, decision makers and existing contract lengths.
- Generating revenue and acquiring customers
- Be measured on being able to reference a customer
- Be able to bring on partners/trusted advisors for the initial sale and develop further sales.
- Travel throughout the territory and visit customers on a recurring basis
- Be responsible and accountable for meeting targets and deadlines
- Collaborate closely with other Sales and Marketing channels to establish clear working guidelines and appropriate marketing strategies to support prospecting.
- Be an ambassador to establish JFL in the customers future
- Keep abreast of developments within JFL and be able to communicate clearly and confidentially to customers
- Ensure daily/monthly targets are met and the Lead Management Tool /CRM is updated efficiently and timeously, in order for the Field Sales Manager to compile daily/monthly statistics
A key goal is for each business customer to be a strong reference
Therefore this task could also include the following:
- Supporting the sales department with other administrative tasks, if requested
- Create internal B2B order forms to distribute across the business prior to an installation
- Interface with Jurassic's construction, network design, operations, and mapping teams to clarify questions about the product or customer quotes
- Escalate internal discrepancies on the order management systems, follow up for feedback and reports by the relevant sales executive
- Submit Wayleave request documentation to relevant department and submit complete documentation to sales
- Experience in Sales and Partner management
- Has worked in a target-driven environment for a minimum of 3-4 years' experience (telephonic or face to face)
- Has sold a complex premium product that requires customer education, with the ability to tailor a solution to meet the customer needs
- B2B sales or account management experience a distinct advantage (FS)
- Successfully sold in a range of industries
- The ability to apply objection handling and identify distinct buying signals from a potential customer
- Excellent communication skills(verbal and written) , computer literate and technically savvy.
- Has a strong desire to meet and exceed customers' expectations
- An understanding of the broadband industry would be advantageous
- Excellent communication skills(verbal and written) and able to collaborate effectively with multiple teams to ensure customer satisfaction
- Able to work full time (8hr working day + 1hr lunch)
- Driving licence and satisfactory driving record is required
Networkers acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment and employment business for the supply of temporary workers and is part of Gattaca Plc.
Gattaca Plc provides support services to Networkers and may assist with processing your application.