- Hiring hub
- Submit vacancy
- Career advice
- CV Information
- Employment advice
- Career advice from our recruitment specialists
- Interview Advice
- About us
SQL BI Developer - MS Azure
A SQL BI Developer with at least 2 years MS Azure experience is required to work for a leading client of mine based in Central London.
An Azure SQL BI Developer with at least 2 years MS Azure experience is required to work for a leading client of mine based in Central London. My client, a leader in their field require an Azure BI Developer to form part of a team of in house developers to build a new data and BI system and enhance existing systems.
Your responsibilities for this role may include, but are not limited to:
- Design and Develop new solutions as well as enhance existing solutions.
- Work on initiatives from Production support all the way to Strategic initiatives
- Hands on Development. SSIS, SQL, RDBMS, SSRS, SSAS, Tableau
- Contribute as required to the BI Systems strategy and also R&D for new Data and BI solutions
- Form part of the Development team. Help define and adhere to best practice ways of working and processes
- Support and QA Development work undertaken by other team members as well as off-shore Accenture team members
You will need to be able to display you have the following qualifications and experience:
- Proven experience in development of BI and Data Warehouse solutions in the Insurance industry.
- Highly proficient MS Azure (2 years)
- Proficient in Tableau and Power BI development
- Dynamic and keen with strong team work ethic
- Proven appetite for the R&D and implementation of new BI technologies including Big Data platforms
- Ideally a Tech related Degree/qualification
- Experience in Development in both a waterfall and agile methodology
- Insurance Experience nice to have
If you are an Azure MS BI Developer looking for a new opportunity, please get in touch as soon as possible.
Networkers acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment and employment business for the supply of temporary workers and is part of Gattaca Plc.
Gattaca Plc provides support services to Networkers and may assist with processing your application.