- Hiring hub
- Submit vacancy
- Career advice
- CV Information
- Employment advice
- Career advice from our recruitment specialists
- Interview advice
- About us
Associate Business Analyst
Fantastic opportunity for a business analyst to work as part of a Financial Services Solutions team in pre-sales, implementation and post implementation projects
- Capturing and analysing financial services business processes, proposing and defining process improvements, defining requirements and designs in order to complete system migrations and implementations for our valued existing and new clients
- Working with client technical staff during the requirements definition and implementation to finalize requirements and resolve issues
- Supporting the analysis and modelling of client environments including business interactions, processes, organisational structures, business goals etc.
- Maintaining knowledge of technologies, industry trends , standards and design techniques
- Providing input on implementation status and changes to risks, estimates or schedule
- Collaborating with analyst peers to efficiently resolve design issues, improve design quality and share high quality information
- Analysing and converting the user requirements into functional requirements
- Bachelor's Degree or equivalent
- Previous experience as a business analyst
- Previous experience collaborating with multiple teams
- Experience supporting workshops , defining requirements, defining business processes
- Relevant IT implementation experience
Networkers acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment and employment business for the supply of temporary workers and is part of Gattaca Plc.
Gattaca Plc provides support services to Networkers and may assist with processing your application.
You can not apply for this job as its status is Closed.