- Hiring hub
- Submit vacancy
- Career advice
- CV Information
- Employment advice
- Career advice from our recruitment specialists
- Interview Advice
- About us
Hybrid Support Engineer
This is a fantastic role encompassing full support based duties working within a hybrid Apple Mac and Windows PC environment.
Technical Skills/Duties include:
- Responsible for Cots support and service now ticket monitoring
- Onsite installs using current deployment tools such as SCCM and LANDesk
- Relocation of users and hardware and updating the asset management system
- Basic troubleshooting for both Network and server equipment
- VIP/VVIP Support
- Windows O/S - 51.6%, Macs OSX - 48.4%
Key Non-Technical Skills:
- Excellent problem solving skills and analytical skills
- Effective communicator both written and verbal
- Must have a "can-do" attitude
- A Willingness to learn new skills & products
Networkers acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment and employment business for the supply of temporary workers and is part of Gattaca Plc.
Gattaca Plc provides support services to Networkers and may assist with processing your application.