- Hiring hub
- Submit vacancy
- Career advice
- CV Information
- Employment advice
- Career advice from our recruitment specialists
- Interview Advice
- About us
Applications Support Analyst (Service Desk)
Service Desk - Apps Support - SQL or Postrgres or Oracle
Applications Support Analyst - Milton Keynes
We are seeking a support analyst to work as part of a team supporting a variety of applications within a security cleared environment.
You will have experience in supporting, monitoring support/telephone based incidents.
- Monitoring the dashboard for alerts and service-based issues, recording incidents in ITSM and contacting the service caller for further information.
- Take ownership of incidents and ensure they are resolved within SLA's.
- Performing daily checks of the applications and middleware.
- You will be able to demonstrate competent IT literacy around applications and systems.
- Be familiar with concepts of, and have some basic skills in databases such as SQL Server, Oracle or Postgres and some operating platforms such as UNIX & Windows.
- Have investigation and diagnostics skills and have some knowledge of support tools such as ServiceNow or Remedy.
What we can offer:
- A competitive basic salary and benefits package.
- Fantastic career progression opportunities.
- Security Clearance to CTC/SC Level.
- Full training based on career objectives and job need.
Networkers acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment and employment business for the supply of temporary workers and is part of Gattaca Plc.
Gattaca Plc provides support services to Networkers and may assist with processing your application.