- Looking to hire?
- Career advice
- CV Information
- Employment advice
- Career advice from our recruitment specialists
- Interview advice
- About us
Asset Build Accountant
CIMA, ACCA or ACA
The Asset Build Accountant position will provide hands-on assistance to the Financial Controller with a key focus on managing, maintaining and reporting on asset build projects currently under construction, and working with the business to ensure the accuracy of information.
This role will report to:
- Set up, maintain and manage Asset Build Projects within the business in MS Dynamics
- Ensure all cost information is accurately maintained and kept up to date
- Monitor and ensure the validity of the information available
- Monitor Asset Build Projects against budgets and report variances to the relevant teams
- Produce management information relating to the Projects in a timely fashion
- Manage the capitalisation of Projects at the relevant stages
- Work closely with client teams to ensure the accuracy of the information, and respond to changes in the business
- Qualified accountant, ideally CIMA, ACCA or ACA
- Minimum of 3 years accounts experience and be conversant with accounts preparation software
- Experience with an ERP system is favourable. Microsoft Dynamics experience would be an asset
- Strong computer skills, MS Excel in particular (managing spreadsheets, creating charts and using advanced formulas)
- Experience of project accounting within an asset build industry
- Fixed Assets experience would be preferable
Key skills & Attributes:
- Ability to multitask and effectively manage workload
- Good attention to detail and strong communication skills, both written and oral
- Ability to build strong relationships both internally and externally
- Experience in fluid hands-on environment, either in start-ups or in a fast-growing SME
Networkers acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment and employment business for the supply of temporary workers and is part of Gattaca Plc.
Gattaca Plc provides support services to Networkers and may assist with processing your application.