- Hiring hub
- Submit vacancy
- Career advice
- CV Information
- Employment advice
- Career advice from our recruitment specialists
- Interview Advice
- About us
Service Delivery Manager (NOC/Ops Manager)
NOC operations and/or build experience. Experience with CA tools, SNMP traps and monitoring. Must be an individual used to liaising with senior execs. Basically an SDM role so ex-NOC managers welcome to apply. Permananet or Contract (3+ years).
- Assisting Client and personnel in the escalation of Incidents and coordination of Company's personnel and the client in incident isolation, mitigation, and Resolution efforts; periodically reviewing with the clients incident response and procedures to identify problems or potential improvements; and managing improvement of and resolution of problems in Incident Management processes;
- Managing Acuative's validation of the clients authorization and technical and operational appropriateness and consistency of emergency change procedures; and advising the client of, and soliciting the clients input to Resolve, questions or concerns regarding emergency changes;
- Working with internal resources, tracking and assessing performance; recommending to the clients process, functional, or other changes in the Managed Services to improve delivery of the Managed Services; tracking and reporting on compliance with Service Levels and other performance criteria; and driving continual service improvement through service reporting, issue identification, assessment, and recommendation of corrective actions;
- Conduct Quarterly Business Reviews (QBR's) to assess performance, review network changes, ensure proper network documentation has been updated. One QBR annually will provide an in depth audit with client personnel to review monitored equipment against the client network equipment and site list (provided by the client) and verifying necessary changes are updated to Company's monitoring system and network diagrams.
- Primary Service Delivery Interface / POC
- Initial Point of Escalation
- Daily & Weekly Reporting
- Conduct Quarterly Business Reviews
- On-site Transition Support Team (Interim SDM)
- Technical SDM - Knowledge of CA tools and SNMP trap definition
- Knowledge of Acuative Organization, Processes, & Systems
- On site as required
Networkers acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment and employment business for the supply of temporary workers and is part of Gattaca Plc.
Gattaca Plc provides support services to Networkers and may assist with processing your application.
You can not apply for this job as its status is Closed.
Popular fields of work
- Telecommunications jobs in Germany
Why is the telecommunications market booming in Germany? And what job opportunities are available for the global telco...
- Networkers launches report on technology workforce
Today sees the launch of the Technology: Voice of the Workforce report which brings together the perceptions of more than 1,...
Top in Communications
- R&D investment creating 5G job opportunities
As the race to 5G heats up, telecoms giants are investing huge money in creating a 5G-enabled network. With huge investment,...
- Why demand is growing for 5G-ready telecoms engineers
New research predicts there’ll be 22 million new 5G-related jobs by the year 2035. Find out what particular skills are in hi...