- Hiring hub
- Submit vacancy
- Career advice
- CV Information
- Employment advice
- Career advice from our recruitment specialists
- Interview advice
- About us
Oracle Cloud ERP Practice Lead
A rapidly growing Oracle Platinum Partner is building out their US Practice Leadership and Executive Team.
· Utilisation of all resources in the ERP practice. Accountable for resource forecasting on projects
· Line management of direct reports: performance management, career review, skills assessment, holidays/timesheet/expense approvals and reducing staff turnover
· Work with HR to hire new staff matching the standards of quality and skillsets and reducing recruitment costs.
· Is escalation point in his subject matter for his team and PM's
· Not the Project Manager. Doesn't have overall accountability for the delivery of projects, but have accountability for the delivery of the work done by their team members.
· Ensure standards are used and shared within the practice, as well as with other regional practices and ensure the internal methodology is up to date and filled in with the requested content for the practice
· Delivery when required
· Working with the Proposition Manager and Sales team to define go-to-markets
· Establish implementation estimates and deliver presales presentations to customers
· Defining common SOWs for their practice and writing SOWs for their subject matter area if not pre-existing
· Estimating for their subject matter area
· Thought leadership both internally to all company and externally to Oracle/customers networks
Networkers acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment and employment business for the supply of temporary workers and is part of Gattaca Plc.
Gattaca Plc provides support services to Networkers and may assist with processing your application.