- Hiring hub
- Submit vacancy
- Career advice
- CV Information
- Employment advice
- Career advice from our recruitment specialists
- Interview Advice
- About us
Project Consultant - ERP Cloud
Networkers Technology have partnered with a leading Cloud consulting firm in the Houston area to find Project Consultants with Cloud ERP or Oracle ERP implementation experience to join them on a full time basis.
If you are a Project Consultant with Cloud ERP or Oracle ERP implementation experience and love working with disruptive technologies, then this is the position for you
The Project Consultant - Cloud ERP will have various responsibilities including:
- Preparing and driving workshops with customer
- Good documentation (solution design docs, config workbooks)
- Application configuration (setup)
- Providing accurate estimate of 'time to complete' to PMs
- Participating in the ERP team knowledge increase
- Project financials, project execution, project costing, project billing, project management, project resource management, time and labor.
The Project Consultant - Cloud ERP requirements include:
- 3+ years as a Lead Consultant
- Knowledge of Primavera/Unifier (preferred).
- Knowledge of another ERP module preferred (financials, procurement, supply chain management).
- Good notions in Reporting tools (OTBI, OBIEE), Approvals (able to deliver functional specification).
- Cloud (preferred) EBS (acceptable).
- Presales and Solution Architect skills.
- Strong customer focus.
Networkers acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment and employment business for the supply of temporary workers and is part of Gattaca Plc.
Gattaca Plc provides support services to Networkers and may assist with processing your application.
You can not apply for this job as its status is Closed.