- Hiring hub
- Submit vacancy
- Career advice
- CV Information
- Employment advice
- Career advice from our recruitment specialists
- Interview Advice
- About us
US Practice Lead - Oracle Cloud HCM
An Oracle Platinum Partner and multiple OpenWorld award winning company looking to expand their global footprint is seeking a visionary leader to hire, train, and build an exceptional Oracle Cloud HCM practice in Houston, TX.
The candidate does need to be fully versed in all aspects of the business functions and Oracle Functionality from Recruitment to Retirement. They will be involved from pre-sales / delivery / exec sponsorship and engagement with Oracle helping us to grow the practice. This candidate will be a high level person that can build, mentor, sell, govern, coordinate, and drive the entire HCM Practice. Needs to be someone that can talk to C-level execs and may even have a book of work. Needs contacts at the highest levels in the industries. Oracle, etc
· Utilisation of all resources in the HCM practice. Accountable for resource forecasting on projects
· Line management of direct reports: performance management, career review, skills assessment, holidays/timesheet/expense approvals and reducing staff turnover
· Work with Inoapps HR to hire new staff matching Inoapps standards of quality and skillsets and reducing recruitment costs.
· Is escalation point in his subject matter for his team and PM's
· Not the Project Manager. Doesn't have overall accountability for the delivery of projects, but have accountability for the delivery of the work done by their team members.
· Ensure standards are used and shared within the practice, as well as with other regional practices and ensure the internal Inoapps methodology is up to date and filled in with the requested content for the practice
· Delivery when required
· Working with the Proposition Manager and Sales team to define go-to-markets
· Establish implementation estimates and deliver presales presentations to customers
· Defining common SOWs for their practice and writing SOWs for their subject matter area if not pre-existing
· Estimating for their subject matter area
· Thought leadership both internally to all company and externally to Oracle/customers networks
Requirements for the role
· Proven experience of team management within the Oracle HCM domain
· Previous experience of lead HCM Consultant / Solution Architect with 5+ years experience
· Knowledge/Understanding of ERP is a +
· Minimum of one Oracle Cloud HCM implementation/upgrade OR Oracle HCM Cloud certification(s)
· Desire to work in a fast growing company and be part of the regional management team
Networkers acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment and employment business for the supply of temporary workers and is part of Gattaca Plc.
Gattaca Plc provides support services to Networkers and may assist with processing your application.
Popular fields of work
Top in Cloud Applications
- The 10 most in demand IT jobs and what you can get paid for doing them
Do you work in IT or considering a career within it? Here are 10 of the most in demand IT jobs right now.
- 7 qualities exceptional developers possess
Liam Grady reveals seven qualities that all employers would love their developers to have in this article. How many of these...