- Hiring hub
- Submit vacancy
- Career advice
- CV Information
- Employment advice
- Career advice from our recruitment specialists
- Interview Advice
- About us
Salesforce Business Analyst
Business Analyst and SME for the Salesforce platform for a fast-growing Digital Media company in Amsterdam.
As business analyst you will be responsible for controlling the whole Salesforce and maintain our CRM. You will be located in our head office in Amsterdam.
Skills & Responsibilities
* Manage & develop the platform
* Create alignment in the whole company
* Analysing and optimising deals, reports and dashboards
* Experience with SalesforceTM
* Knowledge of API connections
* Experience with adservers
Reporting and Analysis
* KPI reporting and analysis
* Reports on revenues and margins
* Report management information
* Direct contact with international colleagues on a daily base
* Contact with clients on reporting & optimizations
* Introduction of products
* Training and support
In order to execute the position successfully the candidate should meet the following requirements:
* Bachelor degree with background in Analytics/Media
* 1 to 2 years' experience in online media and/or finance services
* Strong communication and analytical skills
* Creative thinker, good in identifying and solving problems
* A real multitasker who works well in a dynamic environment with many ad hoc activities
* service oriented attitude
* English language
Networkers acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment and employment business for the supply of temporary workers and is part of Gattaca Plc.
Gattaca Plc provides support services to Networkers and may assist with processing your application.
You can not apply for this job as its status is Closed.
Popular fields of work
Top in Cloud Applications
- The 10 most in demand IT jobs and what you can get paid for doing them
Do you work in IT or considering a career within it? Here are 10 of the most in demand IT jobs right now.
- 7 qualities exceptional developers possess
Liam Grady reveals seven qualities that all employers would love their developers to have in this article. How many of these...