- Hiring hub
- Submit vacancy
- Career advice
- CV Information
- Employment advice
- Career advice from our recruitment specialists
- Interview advice
- About us
Solutions Architect - Cloud & Infrastructure
The Sr. Solutions Infrastructure/Cloud Architect will be responsible for the design, build and operations of the cloud platform as well as design of the on-premises deployments for their customers.
Work on a cutting-edge technology stack using AWS, Linux, Hadoop, SOLR, Spark, Kafka.
Essential Functions of the Job
- Participate in the regular Architecture Review Board (ARB) meetings for proactive management of infrastructure for the production cloud server.
- Develop and enhance and audit processes for backup and recovery and disaster recovery
- Participate in security audits and security assessments
- Conduct design reviews for the deployment architecture proposed by field architects.
- Act as a SME and consultant for all internal teams within the company to deliver optimal architecture for either Cloud or on-premises deployments.
- Provide leadership in infrastructure migration methodologies and techniques including application movements into the cloud including implementation of Azure or AWS within in large regulated enterprise environments.
- Research, develop and deliver reference architecture for deployment and integration of the company's solution in Cloud or within customer environments.
- Help the operations team in troubleshooting/resolving complex Infrastructure or Hadoop related issues
- Participate in the Operations service management processes for consultation in architecture related matters.
- Conduct training sessions for the field architects
- Nurture Cloud computing expertise internally and externally to drive Cloud Adoption
- Deliver architecture options and architecture recommendations to customers, prospects and partners with architecture details and rationale.
Knowledge and Skills Requirements:
- Experience as an IT Infrastructure Architect, with focus on Linux, AWS, cloud, server, storage and networking.
- Experience with Hadoop Infrastructure
- Strong understanding across Cloud and infrastructure components (server, storage, network, data, and applications) to deliver end to end Cloud Infrastructure architectures and designs.
- Knowledge of related Cloud technologies (Azure, S3, VMware, VPC)
- Experience in leading a team applying all elements of Technical Consulting
- Passionate, persuasive, articulate Cloud professional capable of quickly establishing interest and credibility in how to design, deploy and operate cloud based Architectures.
- Strong written, verbal and chalk board skills
- Ability to work with team members from around the globe / experience working with off-shore models.
- Proactive approach to problem solving and identifying improvements.
- Must possess strong written and verbal communication skills and must be capable of the understanding, documenting, communicating and presenting technical issues.
Networkers acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment and employment business for the supply of temporary workers and is part of Gattaca Plc.
Gattaca Plc provides support services to Networkers and may assist with processing your application.
You can not apply for this job as its status is Closed.